We’re Looking for Talent!
When it comes to hiring a talented team member at TSA, the time is always now. We’re always open to receiving applications from truly talented people. What you need to know about us is that each person on our team wears more than one hat, and has at least two to three specialties. For example, each of our Account Managers are experts in digital marketing, social media content creation, and a couple are seasoned PR experts, too. These days, all areas of marketing overlap, so multi-talented individuals are very sought after! If this is you, we’d love to hear from you. Most of our team begins as a consultant, with the opportunity for full time work.
Contracting with TSA
Contract positions start at 15-20 hours per week, with an hourly compensation based on your rates/experience. We will begin with a three-month trial period, after which we would ideally renew this contract on an annual basis, and extend into full time hours if desired. We are looking for a candidate who is flexible as these positions usually grow to 30+ hours per week.
A Little More About Us
The Social Agency is a boutique-marketing agency located in Port Moody. Founded thirteen years ago, our passion is to help organizations find the most compelling, meaningful and effective ways to share their stories and engage with their audiences. We specialize in PR, social media marketing and developing integrated marketing campaigns.
We are proud of our exemplary success record managing social media and PR for a broad and diverse client base.
We offer a flexible work-from-home environment.
Our Ideal Contractor:
The following skills and experience are desired:
- Developing content for a variety of brands across all the social channels. You are a pro at creating and strategizing posts, Stories, Reels, dynamic graphics that will engage.
- Managing social media accounts for multiple brands. Attention to detail and impeccable grammar is a MUST.
- Setting up social ad campaigns and working with Meta Ads Manager.
- Account Coordination. Communicating confidently with clients, and taking a leadership role as a representative of TSA.
- PR expertise. Developing PR campaign strategies for a variety of brands, including pitching media and lining up interviews.
- Writing media releases and advisories for a variety of brands.
- Copywriting for blogs and email marketing (newsletters).
- A good understanding of SEO best practices.
Sound like you?
If you are looking for an opportunity to work alongside a small, flexible, and passionate team, with lots of opportunity for growth, please reach out with a CV and samples of your work: email@example.com