The Social Agency is seeking a digitally savvy strategist who’s passionate about social media to join our team.
Want to know a little more about us?
The Social Agency is a boutique-marketing agency located in Port Moody, BC. Our passion is to help organizations find the most compelling, meaningful and effective ways to share their stories and engage with their audiences. We specialize in PR, social media marketing and integrated marketing. We are proud of our exemplary success record managing social media and PR for a broad and diverse client base. We have developed and managed marketing strategies and campaigns for organizations such as the BC Association of Farmers’ Markets, the Rick Hansen Foundation, YYoga, We Heart Local, White Spot Restaurants, and many more. The Social Agency was founded in 2009 by Kirstin Richter and Monica Krake and today we have a team of six, along with several parter experts who we work with frequently.
Our immediate need is for a Digital Strategist + Community Manager. The following skills are required. You must have experience…
- Developing successful strategies for a variety of brands across all the social channels
- Managing social media accounts for multiple brands
- Setting up social ad campaigns (using Carosel, Canvas, Pixels, etc.) and working with Facebook Ads Manager
- Working with social media influencers to develop far-reaching social campaigns
- Creating KPI reports. Experience pulling data from platforms like Meltwater and Hootsuite
- Ability to create social media graphics such as GIFs and infographics or branded images.
- PR experience would be a bonus but is not required for this position. Do you happen to have these skills as well?
- Developing PR campaign strategies for a variety of brands
- Pitching media and lining up interviews
- Writing media releases and advisories for a variety of brands
- Using release distribution tools for tracking and developing appropriate contacts
- Managing influencer relationships and partnerships
- Having established relationships with local, national or international media contacts is a plus.
If you are looking for a new opportunity to work alongside a small, flexible and passionate team, with lots of opportunity for growth, please email Kirstin and Monica at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please include links to any social accounts you’ve managed along with your hourly rate.