Our Top 4 Photo Editing Tools
These days, you no longer need to be a prof photographer or even have any Photoshop skills to create stunning photos. Photo editing websites and mobile apps are popping up everywhere - turning photo editing into a breeze. So how do you know which one to choose for your clients' needs? We've tested various desktop and mobile photo editing platforms; these are our 4 top picks:
Canva is an easy-to-use graphic design software i.e. no design experience is required. In a matter of minutes, you can create professional looking images, posters, social media assets, Facebook covers, Instagram posts, documents and more for all of your marketing needs.
- Thousands of images are available for use with no need to credit anyone - some are free and some come with a charge, generally around $1.00.
- You can also upload and edit your own photos.
- You can view others' works of art and publically upload your own.
- Preset templates for your projects are available.
- You can download your finished project as an image or PDF and share it via email, Twitter or Facebook.
- Canva doesn't allow you to change the size of a project once you've started it.
InstaSize is a free mobile app available for iPhone and Android devices that lets you size your photo within seconds simply by picking a photo from your photo gallery.
- It works well on iPads.
- You have the ability to shorten videos.
- You can add filters and borders to your photos.
- Lets you save photos to your camera roll and easily share across social networks.
- Includes advertisements.
Pic Monkey is a free website photo editing tool that lets you easily upload and edit images from your computer, touch up photos and create collages. Pic Monkey has numerous photo editing features including that oh-so-necessary ability to fix facial blemishes & whiten teeth, overlay text, add frames and textures and choose photo themes like Winter, Halloween and Zombies.
- You can start from scratch with your design needs or use an existing photo or design.
- Alls you to create collages.
- Great selection of photo editing features are available.
- You need to upgrade to the paid version to use all of the photo editing features.
Pic Stitch is an easy-to-use and free mobile collage creator. This app allows you to choose photos from your camera roll and create stylish collages using filters, frames, overlays and more.
- It's free.
- Offers a variety of collage layouts to choose from.
- It's very simple to use.
- You can share your collages via social networks.
- You need to watch ads before you can save your collage. A bit annoying.
With the help of photo editing platforms like these, you'll be well on your way to transforming ordinary photos into publish-worthy masterpieces. And don't forget to let us know if you have other photo editing tools to recommend! Happy editing!