5 reasons to attend meshwest
1. There's some seriously awesome speakers.From homegrown talent like Stewart Butterfield, Alexandra Samuel, Jason Bailey and Darren Barefoot to imports like Erik Blachford and Mark Johnson, the mesh speaker list is inspiring on its own.
2. You don't have to fly to Toronto. This is the first time mesh will be held on the west coast so you really should take advantage of getting to attend this fantastic event without the cost of traveling across the country to get there.
3. Connect. Share. Inspire. The mesh tagline really does sum it up nicely.
4. It's at the Salt Building. You know you've always wanted to check out that cool red building in False Creek. Here's your opportunity.
5. A chance to meet the mesh gang. The 5 founders of mesh are a pretty impressive group on their own. meshwest is your chance to have a drink with these guys!